Please consider making a contribution in one of the following ways…
- Named Scholarship - create a scholarship your name or the name of a loved one - it can be a one-time or endowed scholarship.
- Unrestricted Gift - used for general funding of academic and equipment needs.
- Memorial Gift - gifts made to honor a relative, friend, student or educator.
- Matching Gift - some employers may match a personal gift. Please contact your company's personnel office.
- Incremental Gift - gifts made over a number of years at predetermined intervals and amounts.
- Special Gift - restricted funds to underwrite a specific program or endow a particular subject or need.
Adopt an Auditorium Seat!
Become a part of history in our renovated community Tompkins Auditorium at Iroquois Jr./Sr. High School. For a tax-deductible contribution of just $50.00, you may choose to have your name, a memorial, or the name of your class, business or family engraved on a plaque attached to the arm of a seat.
Adopting a seat would make a wonderful birthday gift for someone special, or, adopt two side-by-side seats - one with each of your names - as an anniversary gift! ALL proceeds go to the Foundation. Please contact us to receive a brochure and adoption form.