Facilities Use Application and Process
- Please review the following information, directions, and expectations carefully.
Your submittal of an ISD Facility Use Request serves as your acknowledgement that you have read and understand all of the information outlined within the application and Iroquois School Board Policy No. 707 - Use of School Facilities, and your agreement to comply with all terms expressed therein. Approval of the application is contingent upon your organization's agreement to and compliance with Iroquois School District Board of Director's Policy No. 707.
- Activities and events sponsored by ISD take first priority with regard to scheduling. ISD reserves the right to move or terminate an event requested by an outside group, without liability, in the event that an ISD-sponsored event requires the use of the requested building /facility on the requested date/time, or in the event of inclement weather or other emergency. If school is canceled during inclement weather, all district facilities will be closed and access will not be permitted.
- ISD cannot guarantee the availability of equipment requested. Additional equipment may not be brought onto ISD property by your organization unless such equipment is specifically identified and approved in advance as part of your application.
- Depending upon the size and nature of your event, ISD may, at its discretion, assign one or more representatives to serve as the ISD's on-site event manager(s) for your requested function. The assignment of an ISD event manager(s) may be required in addition to or in lieu of other ISD personnel. You are responsible for payment of the applicable staffing fee for any ISD personnel assigned to your function, as set forth in the facility use fee schedule.
- POSSESSION AND/OR USE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON ALL IROQUOIS SCHOOL DISTRICT PROPERTY AT ALL TIMES.
- You must complete all sections of the Use of Facility Application and provide all requested information, including riders, indemnification and/or insurance forms, if applicable. Failure to provide any of the requested information will result in the denial of or a delay in the processing of your application.
- Facility Use Requests must be submitted a minimum of forty-five (45) calendar days PRIOR to the requested event.
- ISD is not able to consider requests for use of our facilities on dates during the school year until after the school calendar and District athletic schedules are finalized. As a result, ISD will generally not be able to consider requests for dates during the school year until forty-five days prior to the start of the a school year.